Banner photo of Larry Eugene Meredith, Ronald Tipton and Patrick Flynn, 2017.

The good times are memories
In the drinking of elder men...

-- Larry E.
Time II

Sunday, December 5, 2010

End of Year What To Do?

Well, here we are coming to the end of yet another year. Each time I have the urge to make changes. Last year I split things up into a million blogs; this time I compressed them down to a handful.

I again apologize to some who I have email connection with because I didn't remember to erase their email address in the settings soon enough and am sure I buried them with old and unwanted posts by the hundreds.  I'm sorry. At least I caught this before I did all my shifting of posts.

But that isn't the problem this year. I began this Blog several months ago, but I wonder if I shouldn't end it. I don't think anyone is reading it; I get no responses at all to it anymore. I see I get more volume of people reading the Blog I stopped adding to six months ago much more then this one.

So now I am thinking, after doing a lot of shifting about, maybe I shall just stop Blogging all together, at least publicly. Or maybe I will remove everything but "Night Writing in the Morning Light" and go back to just adding to it.

Still considering what to do, but it seems silly to just keep on talking to myself.




Illustration is "Father Time Overcome by Love, Hope and Beauty" by Simon Vouet, 1627

No comments: