Banner photo of Larry Eugene Meredith, Ronald Tipton and Patrick Flynn, 2017.

The good times are memories
In the drinking of elder men...

-- Larry E.
Time II

Monday, October 5, 2020

On Where I Am

 I am home from rehab and trying  to get myself back on track. I am trying to Blog again, despite the effort it takes me to type these days. Please bear with my poor spelling these days. Many things are difficult that we took for granted all are life/ They is no simple task anymore. I even had problems slicing a banana his morning. But I trusting in God to allow me to do what I can. 

I do miss taking walks, but nothing gets me down.

Winter is coming and I can no longer sled or shovel. I must be very careful not to fall. 

Gets a bit difficult getting about since I no longer have a car, not that I can safely drive.  Please, keep in touch with me.





No comments: